Friday, January 15, 2010

Yogurt Acid Reflux Healing Foods For Acid Reflux- (from Celiacs- And I Do Not Eat Acid Causing Foods)?

Healing foods for acid reflux- (from celiacs- and i do not eat acid causing foods)? - yogurt acid reflux

No answer to avoid the food, thank you, I know!

I was accompanied by an examiner, not food that they can eat to treat acid reflux is said that I had celiac disease for over 40 years
and as I said, acid reflux-S IS 'NOT acid-causing foods, but the damage from celiac disease, I am on a diet and good, but still has acid reflux ADB-DR, it will take a long time to heal and that the consumption certain foods that help

They told me I should foods that should help to eat, "he said, although I will avoid foods that produce acid, it does not help because it was caused by more than 30 years, consumption of gluten, has learned that celiac disease in 2002.
He had a list of foods that can help to heal, I can not eat, drink, or caffeine, spicy foods, etc. ..
So, what other foods as yogurt-can-eat

I know people have been cured from their esphagus food, but what do they eat?

or you know of sites that contribute to food-list

0 comments:

Post a Comment