Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Custom Baseball Bats Is It Really A Popular Danish Custom To Put A Black Cat In A Barrel To Hang From A Tree And Hit With A Bat??

Is it really a popular Danish custom to put a black cat in a barrel to hang from a tree and hit with a bat?? - custom baseball bats

A Danish couple told me that there is a happy custom, old age in Denmark to a black cat that is exposed to in a sealed barrel, off a tree at a party, then hit him with a ball bat. They said that small children, as the Danish tradition, and encourages all shouts when the cat into the barrel when it struck. It's like a bloody pinata, the first person to withdraw blood from a cat with a gun would be the "queen" for the day and the person who pulled the last plank would be "king for the day. It seemed quite normal people are good trained, but they are telling the truth? "I was shocked, I told them that this would be a crime in the United States - but they do not understand why. They could not understand why I was shocked, either.

1 comments:

oceancri... said...

Be May or even not a traditoin .... but in my opinion STUPIDIST,! I have a black cat, and just hearing that made me happy that I did not make the Danish! It's terrible. The person who wins the poor cat should be in jail for a day. In addition to the other. Thus, the tradition would be better if a person were placed in a barrel then, as they beat the shit out of you in a barrel just for fun just feels like someone with a traditional old fool!

Post a Comment