Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is It Normal To Have A Clear Substance Before A Period Could I Be Pregnant?

Could I be Pregnant? - is it normal to have a clear substance before a period

Let me say first of all, here is a lot of dust all babies TTC!

I had my period October 10-23. I have PCOS and I had ovarian drilling in September ... I was on Clomid for the last two months .. When I was in the Dominican Republic, last month 24 October, the day after my break, I said it had developed two follicals, but is not yet mature enough to get pregnant .. . Well, at any time of ovulation, which was 1 November and 2 I have a few spots in the morning of the 2nd and stopped before the afternoon. Well, last Saturday, I had a brownish discharge, clear, jelly-type substance, and not to be rude, but almost as if Horney. It took two days ... So Sorry is not so bad on the "OK" my period was on 10 due and I have four days too late. I've never been pregnant and I do not know if I took longer than normal, perhaps the test was not good .... follical I have no symptoms, my time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you are, you can also use the HPT to find out ... Good luck

Post a Comment