Sunday, January 17, 2010

Womans Private Area Womans Health Question About Private Area?

Womans health question about private area? - womans private area

Haha, I look very childish, but do not worry, I will not say'*********'. Basically, I have a question about the vagina. Like a virgin and had never thought that I only check that what I have masturbated to do, I may take a little more knowledge before sex. I was in the bathroom and inserted into a finger, and I found that given to a ball hard bony hand into the vagina. I know this is not the point G, because that's apparently also in the top. But here, where they say, put on the fingers and the curve is round, like his push to the front of his crotch, and if you feel you must push a poo. Probably, this all sounds silly, but I should not be to her hard bone so that ithink its fair shape, but I just wanted to see well-worried. (:

2 comments:

Dan S said...

It seems that her pubic bone for me .. everything has a very natural

whiteboy said...

Well, why in the bathroom, in bed, why should not be in the right mood before you do, then good luck =)

Post a Comment