Friday, January 29, 2010

Why Wont My Hard Drive Work On Sony Tv My Ps3 Freezes And I Want To Buy A New Hard Drive Should I ?

My ps3 freezes and i want to buy a new hard drive should I ? - why wont my hard drive work on sony tv

my ps3 freezes and does not show anything, even just his usual black, but I'm still on youtube that some villages froze the PS3 and I bought a new hard drive and runs like new, this is the real reason you want to buy, want But if it works, if u buy a new hard drive personalized ps freezing. I have no guarantee, I can not send it to Sony

2 comments:

cheshire... said...

Did you press the power button until it beeps 3 times then turns off. Continue to hold the new powers. This should fix the problem. In addition, make sure you are always the airflow enough. Get a new external hard drive or can not solve the problem if in an area where you can not get enough air flow. Well, if you want things to save, then yes, get an external hard drive. I had a freeze on me, I was in a group of friends last night, and he did it. However, overheating, and automatic shutdown. In addition, a yellow light is happening or is it just flashes red when it freezes. Yellow, then you have a problem. Red and its just overheated.

Raul said...

then you should focus on the Xbox 360, because it is better ... Problem solved.

Post a Comment