Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cpr 2010 Ratio Can I Be Fired For This ?

Can I be fired for this ? - cpr 2010 ratio

I work in the installation of a small assisted living in Florida. My CPR and first aid is not available before December 2010. I have before working on my work.

My work wants me to go to a place that is half an hour to go in the coming months. And are not paid on time spent from there, in the class. If I refuse, I'll be fired? It is also permitted to attend a class and its employees do not pay?

Understand that if I need it.

Besides, my boss told me in an emergency (like a hurricane), since I was a truck with my car for the residents to the facilities of the larger "safer transport. She knew not to ask again, then gave my only car (if I have children and a husband at home) If I will not be criminally prosecuted in an accident? Is it right to refuse them? You need a company vehicle. I would not even pay for gas for transportation. I do not see how it is my responsibility.

1 comments:

Preston Benjamin said...

I understand it is bothersome to work without getting paid. There is a chance of being fired if you don't do that. Think of it as a test of character.

Lastly, I commend you for working with our loved ones in an assisted living facility. It is a work easier said than done.

Post a Comment