Friday, February 12, 2010

Can A Person Be Hung On A Hook With A Wedgie Pictures Person Hanging My Crush Asked Me If I Wanna "hook Up"?

My crush asked me if I wanna "hook up"? - can a person be hung on a hook with a wedgie pictures person hanging

Okayyy so I spoke with the guy I like on the phone, and it was like playing the Xbox and nonsense. And then nothing like "So you want ".... Shay come together, but as I said, half in jest. So I like "What the hell are you kidding?" And he was like "noooooo". But I do not mind, if so, it was like .. If you areeeee. And then I was like "I have my Halo game to quit and call later" and hangs up.

soooo WTF? Do you think he meant? But why should do so .... He would ask me in person. And the combination sounds as if you just want something or do something.

11 comments:

julynyc said...

wow. haha yes it was serious in any case. I think I was embarrassed, his reaction and I will not be uncomfortable when he hung up. I think it's just a little afraid that someone or something to ask in person so that they not only on the phone. Will I am sure that you are connecting, because if I wanted to go on a day with you, "he said.
do not call back or anything. he asked again, I say, we do not even know mentioned. If you were friends for 7 years mixed up with something would be terrible.
Oh, and I sincerely believe that, as the back. Do not ask her out, I bet it will be terminated.
Good luck! =]

Þînk d®ëåm§ said...

I do not think he wanted to

Probably because you know how kids are, they usually only play

only speak of him as ever forget what you said on the phone
Perhaps on another day is serious and requires time
do not worry

Jamie:) said...

If you do not want contact with him after a call and tell them that you thought they were fun and I will not!

Derek™,&... said...

"So you want to connect Shay in touch?
Code for "Hey, I bought a packet of condoms, I want to treat me?"
Someone wants to get laid ....

Mrs.Bate... said...

Yes How old are you 14? It seems that you two are so immature, you can personally get to know you and like what he said he wanted to get out? What happened to speak in person?

mexicanb... said...

I think he was really serious. I think I prefer to order by phone, because I was nervous, personally ask. And "hook" is usually sex.

Viva La Raza!

kay ( : said...

that sounds hot.

Just kidding.

In fact, I'm not.

um. I think he was serious, but I wanted that was not serious.

Does that make sense?

Matches burn Twice said...

Hook-up seem like friends with benefits ..

Galen C. said...

Another date for FORGET
lmao Halo after my birthday!
sooooo thats me!
I suppose I should ask him before the connection also ..

Lily B Talus said...

both play, the more ... that go is not really interested.

ThtJonas... said...

Well, maybe he was shy or well Sumthing, and he did not know how a joke cousin, how to ask u (he did not know how) ..

I hope that helped ya;)

byee: D

Post a Comment