Thursday, February 11, 2010

Asian Style Sinks Is Washing Up "Australian Style" Dirtier Than "Asian Style"?

Is washing up "Australian style" dirtier than "Asian style"? - asian style sinks

I grew up with a tank of rainwater (not townwater), and this is how we wash: The first sink is for all the great things to wash, second wash basin filled with warm water and soap dishes, you can jump right into the grid drying ( bubbles and all). In general, a person with a dry cloth immediately.

My Asian friends are horrified when they see me, like washing, especially because the "chemicals are still on the plate. I also think it is dirty, because the plates are moving dirty water grid drying. In fact, I can see where you are.

Asian Style (with several variations on what I can see) it is to get rid of all the great things that a lot of froth in the bowl a little dry, rinse, and the foam under the cold Watst.


Does anybody know if my method of cleaning is sufficient or if they are dirty dishes, and to what extent it is compared with the Asian style, and also whether there harmful effects of consumption of minutes detergent?

5 comments:

Soigné said...

I wash just like you! So Did the mother and grandmother!
My son-in-law is from South America and has hot water to wash all the time and wash the dishes in the flow of the liquid in question several times and immediately rinse. I asked him if he uses too much power (hot water) and water to do it, but he is convinced that my daughter got cancer and a liquid detergent, if not washed. I said that our whole family have thrown very well, as we do for all our lives and live in Australia, a country affected by the drought and can not afford it, so much water, waste, let alone the amount of your electric bill!
I guess it just depends on where and how. I rinse / cups of coffee, tea, I love you Scummy oil gand if you have a cup of tea again.

Lou said...

It makes no difference if they are ill, then no problem and if it is to kill microorganisms or chemicals, then his own body, the immune system.
Recent studies have revealed less your body will be established easily exposed to chemicals and contaminated body less resistant to the immune system will be applied to other diseases.

Kandy said...

I grew up in an Italian family in Australia. First, he discovered the method of "Australian" to wash the dishes when I was in elementary school (teachers we have the dishes in the tea ... ssssneeaaky!). I was shocked .... I have often heard my sisters and Morelli) (Italian, to bring their grievances to express. Wipe the dishes, clean the dishes with no NO! Nonsense! I am very reluctant to someone else to eat, when invited to dinner house, in fear that I eat in a dirty plate and cutlery sales. I feel lazy, do not take the time to rinse under running water after the foam!

brinded by the right said...

I am an Australian, too crazy for me like everyone is washed and then left the foam on the plate, but I've always been a little tired of chemicals, etc.

I always wash the dishes and pour glasses, then with clean water over them while they are on the shelf if they are responsible for meals, but you're right, most people just leave dry or dry (with soap and I think dirty water) over them.

Most houses now have two new wells, one for washing and rinsing other for rinsing;), but my other half never sink.

I accept the importance of Asians are much more when it comes to cleaning the kitchen, but we need to hold more water) and the time ...

cashkill said...

Accept life issues: a solution to Jesus Christ through this simple prayer out loud, it's really on the Easy button:
"Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive me my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask my life and my heart to my Lord and Savior . I want to serve forever. "Amen

Post a Comment