Friday, February 5, 2010

Can You Iron Fiber Photo Paper How Can I Mount Fiber Based Photo Paper To Rusted Steel?

How can I mount Fiber Based Photo Paper to rusted steel? - can you iron fiber photo paper

I need tips for ambitious photographers.
I need to install B & W fiber prints Plate (40x60) pressed metal leaves in colder areas of rust. I like the aesthetic of rust, but I am concerned candidate archivalness and pressure. They said the use of leaf color Seal Holder. Can I with an iron fist? Is it necessary for a company that has great mount press, dry? Aluminum is a better way to go? A real help is welcome.

2 comments:

wackywal... said...

Iron and steel industry is undoubtedly a means to an end with respect to the means of the photographic archives, to take into account only the multiplicity of about 100 years old Tintypes (also known as Tintypes) find any antique store navigation. In terms of say, iron rust, the pH value of about 5-7, which, as you well know, because if this value could be more than 7 to sour, and it would ruin his mark in the time that the leaching of acid in the paper. What the labels, you should try to glue because it is pH neutral and destroy custom printing. I also suggest that increasing certain types of crystals, the finished project, because the air can (the main causes of archivalness images and halt of iron or steel from further oxidation) and pictures of sensitive First Worlds Niepce photo frame is encapsulated in an inert gas .

fhotoace said...

Check with your university department of local comminity art. I have seen students do this occasionally, and it works well if the theme is "industrial" in nature.

Post a Comment